Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Style: Picture Perfect for Christmas:

It's that time of year again... Christmas Pictures!! 
(Although with Thanksgiving being so late this year and also having to wait for that awful friend to leave us, I have gotten off to a late start... Oh well!)

If you know me or if you could tell by any of my posts, I am a picture taker!!

I love having my family photographed and of course... Coordinated!
And for Christmas there is no difference! ;)



When coordinating, I like to keep it very simple and classic. And nothing says simple and classic more than white and khaki! I pick one outfit to coordinate everything around (Charli) and go from there. I never want it to be too busy and I like having one outfit that 'pops' and the others more subdued.

And for fun you can always throw in some Santa hats right?!


I am in love with our outfits and am very excited for our Christmas pictures! 





His: Shoes: Sperry Topsider | Shirt: Banana Republic | Suit: Men's Warehouse
Hers: Shoes: Lilly Pulitzer | Top: J.Crew | Pants: J.Crew | Necklace: J.Crew
Mini Me: Shoes: Janie & Jack | Dress: Hobbie Horse Boutique (Jax) | Bow: Janie & Jack


Coming to a mailbox near you! 


Thanks for stopping by!
Merry Christmas and Happy HALLidays!

xoxo Traci

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the pictures! Y'all always take the best family photos!

    And can I just say that this weather is not great for shipping. I ordered our cards with 2-day priority shipping, and tomorrow will be day 6 since I got the shipping notice. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the pictures either!! And I hear ya on waiting for the no mustache thing, that would have made for a very interesting card this year, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see those pictures. Those matching outfits with Santa hats are the best!!

    ReplyDelete