Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Charli in Charleston: Charli's Charleston Christmas:

From Charli's Chair:



Mommy & Daddy said, 'It's the most wonderful time of the year'

***

I had so much fun this Christmas!
We did so many fun things to celebrate and I even learned how to say Jesus!

Christmas morning seemed like any other morning to me... I slept in, Mommy and Daddy came and got me, and we walked downstairs to have breakfast...

But when we got to the bottom of the stairs, Mommy, Daddy, and Uncle Amia all had big smiles on their faces and were starring at me saying 'Merry Christmas'. I looked to our Christmas tree and saw all sorts of things sitting underneath. I was very confused as to what was going on but mommy and daddy told me it was OK, and that Santa had come!

It was very overwhelming and I was still very sleepy, but as soon as mommy and daddy sat down on the floor with me and showed me all of these new fun things that were mine I started to warm up to the idea and loved playing with all of my new toys!

We then did our last piece of the Advent Calendar, which was baby Jesus.
We even sang Happy Birthday to Jesus!
And then sat down and had a very yummy Christmas breakfast
(mommy said it is the same Christmas breakfast she had every year growing up)!

I had a very Merry Second Christmas!

***

A few of the fun things I got for Christmas were:

My Wagon:




 My Bike:



My Doll House:

My Choo Choo Train:

My seat for Daddy's Bike:
(and my new helmet!)

Crayons for my Bathtub:

My very own stool that my mommy made for my bathroom:


Now I can stand all by myself and brush my teeth! 

And so many other fun things like clothes, books, puzzles, a dump truck, and a baby stroller!

Thank you so much for all of my wonderful gifts I received, but my most favorite thing this Christmas was spending it with my family and puppies. I am so happy that my Nana, Papa, and Uncle Amia could be here for my second Christmas. 
Family truly is the greatest gift! 

Mommy & Daddy were right...
'It is the most wonderful time of the year'


I hope everyone else was able to spend Christmas with their loved ones and hope it was just as magical and wonderful as ours!

***

Until my next adventure...

Thanks for stopping by!



xoxo charli

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you sure had a wonderful and magical Christmas Charli! I love your little wagon and bike, and the stool Mommy made for you is perfect. I'm so glad you had a very special day with your family. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete