Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Featuring: Gluten Free, Local and Proud:

The other day I received one of the sweetest message's from a friend from High School. 
She wanted to thank me and let me know how I have inspired her through my blog in many different ways! 

Sometime's we may not realize that something in our life that may seem small to us might just be that 'something' that will open a door for someone else!

So without further ado, I would like to share with you:

My friend is a Pastry Chef and she too has Celiac Disease, so she wanted to start her very own blog to showcase Gluten Free foods, recipe's, products, and restaurants.  
So if you enjoy Gluten Free food, have Celiac Disease, or have a Gluten sensitivity you will be glad you checked her blog out! 
(I know I am excited to learn some new recipe's!) ;)


Thank You Leah, for allowing me to feature you on my blog today and it really makes me so happy that I could be an inspiration to you! :)





Happy Friday everyone and have a fabulous weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment