Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Charli in Charleston: O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree:

From Charli's Chair:





O Christmas tree, O Christmas Tree


How lovely are your branches


 O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree
The way to Joy and Peace for me



My mommy and daddy took me to pick out our very own Christmas tree yesterday. I don't remember much from picking out my first Christmas tree last year, but I knew I was going to have fun this time because I remember picking out Nana's tree in Florida!
We played Christmas songs in the car when we were driving to get our tree. Mommy was singing, daddy was laughing, and I was dancing!


 When we got to the big tree place, we got out of the car and they let me run around all through the trees



I even found some leaves!

I had so much fun touching all of the green prickly branches
And I think we found the most perfect tree for our family! 

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree
I can't wait to take you home with me


Have you picked out your Christmas Tree too?

***

Until my next adventure...


Thanks for stopping by!


xoxo charli

2 comments: