Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day from the Hall's:

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!! 


Valentine's Day holds a special place in my heart, not for the "Hallmark" holiday... but because it was 4 Valentine's ago, that Steven and I realized what we had was something so extremely special, and I guess you could say we had "the talk" and made our relationship exclusive! He was in training in Virginia at the time, and he flew me up to Baltimore for Valentine's weekend... and the rest is history! He is the love of my life, he is my absolute best friend, and he is now the most amazing father to our sweet little girl! I thank God every single day that he is mine! I love you Steven James and Happy Valentine's Day! 

Baltimore- Valentine's Day 2010

And now we have the most beautiful perfect little girl to celebrate with this year! Happy first Valentine's Day Charli! Mommy and Daddy love you so much! 







So what better way to spend Valentine's Day... But with a little vacay! We are headed down south to San Diego for a lovely family getaway! Hope everyone has an amazing Valentines day and Presidents day weekend with the ones you love! 

You can follow me on instagram while we are on vacation! @tracihhall 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment