Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am:

Steven and I both love golf, so of course we would be making it out to the Pebble Beach Pro-Am! We went last year when I was pregnant with Charli, so we knew it would be special taking her to the tournament this year! It was her first of what will be MANY PGA Tournaments! Growing up in Jacksonville, FL I went to The Players Championship at TPC Sawgrass every year, so it made me so happy knowing we had yet another amazing tournament to attend while living out here in Monterey!

Side note: clearly the weather here is much different then Florida, and it is so upsetting because when I think of Golf Tournaments, I think of adorable Lilly Pulitzer sun dresses, or Lilly shorts or skirts and sleeveless tops... (if you don't know already, my love for Lilly Pulitzer is a bit ridiculous... and yes Charli already has Lilly too!) ;)  So good thing I have a few pair of pants that worked out perfectly for my golf tournament attire, since it is so chilly here!

We were able to go to the Tournament on Wednesday (Military appreciation day) and Steven won free tickets at school for Sunday! Last year, Bill Murray walked right up to us and talked to us for a while! We of course saw him again this year and he walked right up to us again!!!! So fun! We also talked to Darius Rucker and were able to snap a picture with him! We had so much fun introducing Charli to them as well, and one of the professional photographers following the golfers, stopped and took pictures of Charli! It was pretty funny!  All in all, it was a fun week for my family, and I can't wait to be back closer to home, so we can make it to TPC the next few years with all of our family and friends!








All of the celebrities on 18! 

Jake Owen (in pink) and Charles Kelley (in red vest... love me some Lady A!)

Bill




Love me some Darius Rucker! Hoooootyyy! 


Mommy and Charli wearing our Sperry's!


Carson


The 18th green


The Finals

Sucking on an Orange slice for the first time! She loved it! 



Phil!!! 

Cant wait for TPC Sawgrass 2014!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment