Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Crafting Chronicles: Turkey Day Crafts:

With tomorrow being Thanksgiving and yesterday being a rainy day here, Turkey crafts seemed appropriate since we were stuck inside all day! 


Craft #1: Turkey handprint

Charli loves coloring these days so I brought out the crayons and let her go to town on a piece of carboard that I was going to use as the backdrop to her handprint!


 Then I painted her hand and fingers and pressed onto the piece of burlap

 Then glued the burlap to the carboard that she colored and tied a piece of rope to the top so I could hang it! 

Cute little craft #1 down... 1 more to go!


Craft #2: Footprint Turkey

Start with cute little baby feet

I then traced Charli's foot onto the brown piece of construction paper
 Then cut out little feathers from the other paper

 Then hot glued all of the feathers together and hot glued the foot turkey to the feathers
Added eyes and a nose 
 Voila! 

I love my little turkey's turkeys! 




We are packed up and ready to head down to Nana and Papa's house for the holiday! 
We cannot wait to spend this time with all of our family and friends and are so lucky that it is not a cross country flight this year... Just a short drive away! 
This, I am Thankful for! 

I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving! 


1 comment:

  1. Very cute crafts! Little turkey feet are the best! Enjoy your Thanksgiving with your family.

    ReplyDelete