Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Charli in Charleston: My First Fall of Leaves:

From Charli's Chair:




These Leaves are falling all around


They're Red, Yellow, Orange, and Brown


They twirl and swirl to the ground




Look at how many leaves I've found!






I have never seen so many of these colorful crunchy leaves before.
I always see my mommy taking pictures of them, so they must be pretty special. 
I love playing with them, picking them up where ever we go, crunching them in my hands or with my feet, putting them in my stroller when we are out walking, and giving them to my mommy and daddy. 

I even learned how to say leaves!
(leeeeevsh)

But it is raining today so me and my mommy can't go outside and play with them... 
Maybe my Nana and Papa will have some to play with when we get there tomorrow! 
Oh I hope so!

Do you like to play with leaves?

***

Until my next adventure...

Thanks for stopping by!


xoxo charli



1 comment: