Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Veterans Day:


Today, we want to honor those who have stood the watch, pay respect to those who have given the ultimate sacrifice, and we say thank you to those who are still currently in uniform.

***

I am so proud and lucky to have so many people in my life who have served or are still serving our Country. So here is to a few of our family's very own Veterans: 

My Papa:

 My Grandpa: 
(we love and miss you every day)

Steven's Grandfather:

Steven's Brother:

And to my Mother-in-law who served in the Army, to my Uncles, to my cousins... 
We Thank You! 

***

But more than anything, a Happy Veterans day to mine and Charli's very own hero and Veteran.


We love you Steven and we Thank You for all that you do! 



To all the men and women who have served or are currently serving...
Happy Veterans Day!

3 comments:

  1. I just started reading your blog because we are in the process of making the decision of my husband entering the Navy! I love reading! Happy Veteran's Day to your husband and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Veteran's Day!! Hope you're having a great long weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete