Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy Fall Y'all:

I know the first "Official" day of Fall was over a week ago, but I just have a thing where I really do not think it is Fall until it's October. Probably because it is still usually super warm in September (at least where I am from, and there was no difference here), but I will admit that I did put my Fall wreath on the front door about a week ago (but that was it);)



But...
Now that it is officially October, and the weather has fully changed here in the Charleston area (50's at night and 70's during the day) you better believe it is Fall for the Hall's!! I am in full Fall decorating mode... Pumpkins galore! And in about another week, I will have our Halloween stuff out as well!

I love everything about Fall:
Football Season
Pumpkins
Pumpkin Spice Lattes
Pumpkin Beer (they now make a Gluten Free pumpkin beer... Score!)
Hocus Pocus!!
Cool Crisp Weather
Scarfs
Boots
Getting to Re-Decorate 
Fall Colors
Leaves Changing

I love it all and I am very excited to experience my first Fall here in Charleston! 
Bring on the Holidays!

So with that being said, I have also been in full Halloween DIY/Crafting mode the past couple of days, and have officially started making Charli's Halloween costume! I am so excited to see the finished product, and I'm not gonna lie... She is going to be the most adorable little thing EVER! 

So in honor of Fall and Halloween being just around the corner, here are some adorable pictures to get you through your day!!! 
(And it may or may not be a sneak peek of what Charli is going to be) ;)









Cutest BOOty on the block! 



Happy Fall Y'all! 

3 comments:

  1. How cute!! I loooove that little diaper cover.. I'm dying! Love your wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!!! I just love Hocus Pocus too, haha! Glad I'm not alone!! :)

    ReplyDelete