Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

My Style: Resort Wear:

I am feeling oh so inspired today, and I don't know what could be behind it... ;)


I am in love with this Lilly Pulitzer dress!
 It is the perfect kind of dressy for any occasion or resort you may be headed to! ;)

I am a Lilly lover through and through, and just because it is Fall and October does not mean I will be neglecting my Lilly! I guess growing up in Florida and it never really getting 'cold', you can get away with wearing something like this year around! 

I paired it here with my gold Lilly wedges and simple pearls (perfect for a resort dinner date) ;). I love keeping it very simple and classic when wearing something like this. I never want to take away from the dress! You could also pair this dress with simple gold gladiator sandals for something a little more casual! 


Dress: Lilly Pulitzer | Shoes: Lilly Pulitzer | Watch: Michael Kors



Thanks for stopping by! 
xoxo Traci

1 comment: