Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy 2 Year Blogiversary:

Happy 2 years to The HALLway!

Wow, has it really been two years since I started this little blog?
In some ways it feels like I just started writing on here but in other ways it feels like this space has always been mine and I can't remember a time without it! 

I want to first thank each and every one of you who takes the time out to read about our family's adventures! It honestly gives me another reason to keep busy! I absolutely love documenting, writing, and photographing our little life so hearing friends and family say how much they love reading along makes it even better. You don't know how much I appreciate it, so thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

This little space is still fully used as my journal and I absolutely love that. That is what I intended this blog to be and I am going to stand by that every step of the way! I love randomly looking back and reading posts (and yes I do it quite often) and looking at how our life and our family have already changed in a short two years. I am looking forward to the many more years, posts, and changes this blog will see!

So here's to you The HALLway, for being our family's journal, for being the place our friends and family can visit to keep up with our ever changing lives and adventures, for being my outlet at times, and for being the place I can express some of my most beloved hobbies & passions i.e. Photography, Interior Design, Fashion, and Poetry!


A Few Fun Facts about The HALLway:
Number of Posts written: 381 
Total Number of Views: almost 93,000
Top Viewed Posts: 
Top Topic: Charli & Crew (duh)



Thank you again for all the love, support, encouragement, and even friendships I have made since starting this little blog! It really means the world to me! 
Here is to many more years! 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary!!! Oh my gosh, Charli's first birthday was ADORABLE!! I love that y'all matched and all the decorations you made :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 2 years!! I sure love reading about your sweet little family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Has it really been two years? I remember our bloggy playdate at Kate's right after you started up your blog. Good times!

    ReplyDelete