Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wine Down Wednesday:

With being in my last couple of weeks here in Monterey, I am trying to make the most of it and what better way than to go wine tasting, since we do live in Wine Country!! 

I was able to get Steven to take a little break from work, so we packed a picnic and we adventured out to the Monterey Wineries! It was an absolute perfect Wednesday afternoon with my family, just soaking up the beauty that Monterey has to offer! 


We headed out to Hahn Winery Estates to enjoy a wine tasting and picnic on their deck with some gorgeous views!

The road heading up to the winery

Our perfect picnic! 


Is that cute or what?! hehe


On the go go go these days! 



Just stopping to smell the roses! ;)

Those little legs are my favorite!









It was a perfect afternoon enjoying my family, the warm sunshine, and of course, the wine! ;) Here are a few more stops we made along the way!










Hope your Wednesday was just as enjoyable and filled with a little wine too! ;)

1 comment: