Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day:

Happy Mother's Day to all you mommy's out there! I hope your day is as special as you are! 

 I am so excited to be celebrating my very first Mother's Day! Ever since I was a little girl, I always said "I want to be a mommy when I grow up", and I thank the Lord each and every day that he saw me fit to do so. I am so lucky to be Charli's Mommy and couldn't imagine my life without her! There is no other job that I would ever want, than to be her 'MaMa'! I owe everything that I know about Motherhood to the most amazing mom there is! Thank you mom for helping me, guiding me, supporting me, loving me, and most of all doing all of those things for our little Charli Adele! 



Happy Mother's Day Mommy! I am so lucky to have such an amazing woman to call mom. She is my teacher, my best friend, my rock, and I don't know what I would do without her! I always prayed that one day, I too would be a mom, and that I could be at least half the mother she is! Thank you for always being there for me, thank you for teaching me your ways, and thank you for being the best Nana our little girl could ask for! Happy Mother's Day Mommy!   


'The Love between a Mother and Daughter is Forever'

And Happy Mother's Day to the most amazing Mother-in-Law! You raised the perfect man, who I call my husband and Charli can call Daddy! He wouldn't be the man he is today without you as his Mother! Thank you for being an amazing Grammy and I hope your day is full of love and laughter! We love you so much! Happy Mother's Day!



Now on to spend this glorious day with the two loves of my life! I am one happy MaMa right now! 

Happy Mother's Day! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these pictures! So glad you had a perfect first Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete