Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Weekend Update: Memorial Day Weekend:

It was a lovely holiday weekend... With lots of warmth, sunshine, pool, family, and friends! But it was not perfect, since Steven is not here. 

We started our weekend off with a girls day on Friday with my mom, that consisted of lots of shopping, margaritas, and chips and salsa! I'd say, that is a perfect way to kick off a long weekend! 


Saturday morning, my mom, Charli, and I ran some errands. Then it was back to the house to enjoy the sun, poolside! Uncle Amia and Leelan (Steven and Amia's sister, Jettie's fiance! Yes, my sister-in-law just got engaged, and we are so excited for her! Congrats guys!), came over to enjoy the pool and sun as well! It was a perfect Saturday, with lots of Banana Daiquiri's (made by my dad... which I might add, my dad makes killer drinks!)


Sunday was our annual Memorial Day party with friends and family at "Banana Bob's" (Yes, my parents have a Cabana/Bar in their backyard, built by my dad!) 




It is always such a fun time spent with everyone, and I am so thankful we could be home this year to be here for it! 

My Strawberry Lemonade Sangria that I made!





Uncle Darren



Charli loves swimming in the pool with her Uncle Amia!


Alan and Ellie!

I think the hat is just a hair too small... Just a hair!

Charli with Uncle Buck!


3 generations!

Charli loving on Aunt Hannah

Me and my Han! (Best friends since middle school!)

After a very fun and busy Sunday, it was nice to have a very relaxing Memorial Day on Monday! My Grandma (Boo Boo) and my Aunt came over in the morning, just to get some more snuggles from a certain you know who! ;)



Charli sporting her red, white, and blue on her very first Memorial Day! 






Koda wanted in!

And so did Mommy! (wearing our red, white, and blue skirts!)

Then it was an afternoon poolside! This little one sure loves the water!

And thanks Uncle Darren for letting us use your laundry basket while you weren't home! It was perfect!







Happy Memorial Day and hope you had an awesome weekend filled with sun and fun, and family and friends! (We sure missed Daddy though)



No comments:

Post a Comment