Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Weekend Update:

We had a very relaxing weekend, filled with running errands, watching football, putting together a high chair, hanging out with a couple of our friends, and soaking in all of the new things Charli is doing these days! I really love weekends when we have absolutley nothing to do, and can just relax and enjoy family time!

So Charli will be 6 months old in 2 weeks... (CRAZY, I know!), and on Friday (Jan. 4), she sat all by herself!! We have been practicing for a few weeks, and she could do it here and there, for maybe 10 seconds or so, but this was the first time she did it for maybe 3 minutes! We were so proud of our little girl! And she did it again on both Saturday and Sunday! (I think we are on to her next big thing!)
 January 4, 2012
 
January 4, 2012
 
On Daddy's chore list was putting together Charli's new highchair!! It is so hard to believe that we are about to introduce foods to her! We will be making all of Charli's baby food, since I have both Crohn's Disease and Celiac Disease, she unfortunatley has a high chance of having one or both of these. So we want to make sure we know exactly what is going in to her tummy, and keep her on a gluten free/all natural diet just in case!
 
So here it is! All ready for lots of messy meals! ;)
(It is brown and khaki leather!)
 
 
Hanging out with our neighbors Joe and Gina watching some football! Hannah is their oldest daughter, and she loves hanging out with 'Mr. Teve' and she loves Charli! So cute, I know! :) 



And this my friends, is for my next project I am working on... We found these near the beach! More to come on this project...
 
 
 
Hope you all had an amazing weekend! Tell me what your favorite part of the weekend was!






No comments:

Post a Comment