Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Our Newport Home: St. Patrick's Day Edition:

Are you ready for St. Patrick's Day, Spring, and all things green? I know I sure am! So with St. Patrick's Day exactly one week away I would like to share what our home looks like to celebrate the holiday this year! 

If you remember from Last Year, the meaning behind the shamrock (The Father, The Son, The Holy Ghost) and that it was Saint Patrick himself who utilized this as an illustration of the Holy Trinity as he introduced and established Christianity among the people of Ireland! Just another reason why we celebrate! 










I hope this gives you a little inspiration for making your home feel festive! 

Happy Decorating! 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it all! As one of my favorite holidays, I plan on decorating our entire house in green!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love it with all the white backdrops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love it with all the white backdrops.

    ReplyDelete