Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Charli in Charleston: Happy Dada Day:

From Charli's chair:


A Daddy's little girl
That is what I am
I have a hold of his heart
With my tiny little hand

My Daddy is my hero
My protector and my friend
I have loved him with my whole heart
And will love him till the end

We laugh, we play, we snuggle
I love to help him work outside
From fixing bikes to washing cars
Or going for a ride

I give him hugs and kisses
Each and every day
And no matter how big I get
I will always say...

A Daddy's little girl I am
Forever that will be
I love you Daddy with all my heart
And I know you love me!


Happy Dada's Day to the best Daddy in whole wide world! 








***

Until my next adventure...

Thanks for stopping by!




xoxo charli




(Note: The little sailor dress Charli is wearing was mine as a little girl!)

No comments:

Post a Comment