Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Birchbox: June Delivery:






In The Box:
*Cynthia Rowley Beauty- Black Eyeliner: A luxe, creamy liner from NYC-based designer for a smudge-proof, all-day wear
(You can never have enough eye liner, and I am almost out... Can't wait to try this one!)
*Egyptian Magic- All-Purpose Skin Cream: Celebs and health professionals swear by this all-natural, all-purpose cream. From moisturizing, to fighting wrinkles, to also treating burns and bruises!
(I absolutely love getting new skin cream, and this seems like an all-in-one cream that will work wonders!)
*English Laundry- Signature for Her Perfume: This perfume is inspired by English gardens, balancing floral and woodsy notes.
(I have loved all of the new perfumes I have received in my Birchboxes and actually just finished one of them up, so I am so excited about trying this one out! These are not my usual every day go-to's, but I love having them when I am feeling in a different mood!)
*Liz Earle- Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit: This is a Birchbox exclusive, British award-winning, two-step ritual that gently purifies all skin types.
(There is nothing better than a fresh, clean face! I will be trying this out tonight for sure!)
*Nexxus- Color Assure Pre-Wash Primer, Shampoo, & Conditioner: this oil-infused trio helps keep color vibrant for up to twice as long without sulfates.
(This is already in my hospital bag!!)

This was a fun month for products and I am loving all of my little goodies that I receive each month! 


Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment