Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My Style: Valentine's Party Perfect:







I had a time figuring out what I wanted to wear this year... With the weather constantly changing and the fact that we aren't doing anything on Valentine's Day. We are actually going on vacation as our "gift" like we did last year (hmmm... I see a tradition forming) ;)

Any who, I did have a Valentine's Party Play Date planned so I of course needed something fun and festive to wear. I have PLENTY of pink (not a whole lot of red) in my wardrobe, but I wanted something fun... That's when I stumbled upon a few different options at Target (in the girls section... YES GIRLS and only $8)!! I actually had a different shirt picked out and as I was about to check out, I ran and grabbed this little super fun polka dot number! 

Polka dots, hot pink, gold, fun, festive... Yep it was a winner and had my name written all over it! 
And I paired it with this skirt I already had! 

Perfect Party Outfit! 


Shirt: Target | Skirt: J.Crew | Shoes: Lilly | Necklace: J.Crew | Watch: Michael Kors | Smaller Link Bracelet: Stella & Dot | Larger Link Bracelet: Nordstrom Rack | Cuff Bracelets: David Yurman




Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Valentine's Week!
xoxo Traci

1 comment:

  1. Love that you got it from the girls section!! Too smart!!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete