Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Birchbox: February Delivery:

February Birchbox has arrived!!





In The Box:
*Bain de Terre- Passion Flower Color Preserving Shampoo: This is a paraben-free blend of argan and monoi oils that nourishes strands while keeping color vibrant
(This perfect travel size shampoo came just in time for vacation!! Can't wait to use it!)
*Bain de Terre- Passion Flower Color Preserving Conditioner: Paraben-free blend that protects and repairs color-treated hair with the aragan and monoi oils.
(Again, just in time... Coming along on vacation!)
*Caudalie- S.O.S. Morning Eye Rescue: A silky fluid with antioxidant grape water and hyaluronic acid that will quickly depuff and soothe.
(Very excited to try this before bed tonight!)
*OPI- Sheer Tints in I Can Teal You Like Me: A tinted top coat that gives nails a wash of high-shine, translucent color.
(I love OPI, and am so excited for this!)
*Harney & Sons Fine Teas- Wrapped Sachets- Rich and Flavorful tea blends from the family-owned craft brand.
(Since I am preggo and can't have my morning cup of coffee, tea it is, and I can't wait to sip on this!)




I am in love with everything in my February box and cannot wait to use it all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment