Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Are you ready for some Football:

College Football starts this week, and Gator Football is only 4 days away!! I am excited to say that Steven and I will be in Gainesville with some of our best friends this Saturday for the first game of the season and I CANNOT wait!!!! 

So in honor of Florida Football, this Momma has been on her 'craft game' today with some more DIY!! 


It is the same Tutu as this one so follow the instructions found there! 


And of  course I had to make sure Charli Adele was fully ready, so I made this amazingly adorable applique onesie!! Again, follow the same instructions found here on how to make the applique's! And I just made a few stitches to attach the ribbon to the football! Super easy, Super adorable, and Game Day ready!!!


And here is a picture of our Little Gator, sporting her OOTD today! Those Mary Jane's... too much I tell ya! 


Happy Tuesday, Happy Crafting, and GO GATORS! 

1 comment: