Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Happy 4 Year Blogiversary:

Happy 4 years to The HALLway!
{a little late}

Thank you for all the love and support you have given this little space of mine over the past four years! I wasn't really sure what I was getting myself into on that January night as I ventured into setting up this page, but I am so happy I did it. I have made some amazing friendships through this space, I have found an outlet for not only my photography but for my writing, and it has continued to be the space where I journal for our family. Looking back on old posts and remembering every detail in each of those moments is what I love most.

So here's to you The HALLway! Thank you for being that space for our family & friends to visit, keep up with us, and to read along on all of our fun {and not so fun} adventures. Thank you for being my photography hub, Home Decor & Design page, and a part of our children's baby book! And to you, my readers, Thank You for always wanting to come back for more! It truly means the world knowing you love to read along and follow where ever life takes us!



And another year means another; 
Few Fun Facts about The HALLway: 
Number of Posts Written: 645 {132 more since last year}
Total Number of Views: 181, 469
Average Number of Views Per Post: 500 {with multiple posts hitting around 1,000}
Some Top Viewed Posts:
Top Topics: Charli & Crew {duh!} & Home Decor/Design


So again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your continued support and for wanting to come over and read about what is going on in our lives! It truly makes me so happy! So cheers to The HALLway and cheers to many many more years {of photographing our life & babies}!



3 comments: