Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

Catching Moments: {52/52}:

Our Catching Moments Project for last year has come to an end! I loved joining one of my best friends Sarah on this yearly photography journey she set up! It was so much fun watching my photography each week and the moments I caught of our children. Thank you Sarah for a fun little project, what do you have in store for us this year!! ;) 

***

*Our little napper...
Crew has always been our amazing napper, at almost 2 1/2 he still naps from 12:30 to sometimes almost 5PM every day {Charli never did that. I could get maybe an hour nap out of her and by 2 she was already wanting to give up her afternoon nap... though to this day she still has to have quiet time in her room}. One thing though is I am really bad at snapping sleeping pictures in fear of waking them up so I have almost zero of them. I would like to change that this year!

*Our creative drawer...
Charli is 100% our creative child and one of her very favorite things to do is draw {like her mama. I used to draw a lot and in High School one of my drawings won in an art show}. You can find her curled up with her crayons and paper drawing elaborate family pictures, or this Christmas my favorite was pictures that matched our nativity and of baby Jesus! I pray she always uses this as an outlet! 

1 comment: