Pages

Friday, December 30, 2016

My Best Friends Wedding Week: A Bridesmaids Brunch:

Happy Friday Friends! 

This week has been a good one as we are preparing for the big day tomorrow. I have loved this mini series and being able to share these pictures and events with all of you. I am so excited for Christie and Richard and to be standing beside my best friend while she marries the man of her dreams. 

This last post for the series is on the most beautiful Bridesmaids Brunch we had yesterday morning. It was a perfect little kick off to the weekend festivities and a time for us girls to just be together and enjoy while we are all here... Christie & Rich!  












1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Really good to go through this amazing wedding week post. My sister is also getting married at one of NYC wedding venues. Going to arrange a bridal shower for her at one of local NYC wedding venues. She will surely love this amazing gift.

    ReplyDelete