Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Catching Moments: {48/52}:

*Ta-Da... Tank you, Tank you bery much...
Crew's new thing is doing "tricks" or "telling jokes" and at the very end will say "Ta-Da" then he will take a bow and say "Thank you, Thank you very much". I remember Charli doing this same thing when she was younger and I love it just as much as I did back then. 

*THE Ladybug Dress...
{it is in fact not a "ladybug dress" but an actual dress that her Aunt Christie bought for her in Barcelona, Spain}. Charli wears this dress Every. Single. Day. for her performances of song & dance she puts on for me, but will switch up her "accessory"... this day was her fairy wings. {She in fact is wearing this dress as I type right now but with oven mitts on each hand! haha}

No comments:

Post a Comment