Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Catching Moments: {34/52}:

It's been a super low key week for us over here as the kids are healing from Hand Foot Mouth round 2 {thankfully they are pretty much over it but we aren't taking any chances} and I have been very up and down with not feeling well {seriously, story of my life}... Anyhow, we haven't gotten out of the house really at all except for our yard here and there...

*Childhood...
Crew's new favorite way to swing is on his tummy. I can't help but think of my childhood when I see him swinging like this and remembering how much fun we thought it was to swing on our bellies! The simple joys of childhood truly are magical! 

*Dat face though...
Just catching Charli fixing her helmet before riding her bike! I love how much our babies love wearing their helmets, it's quite entertaining at times! 

No comments:

Post a Comment