Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Evite: Enchanted Tea Party:

Happy Thursday! 

I've been a bit silent at the start of this month as I have been trying to rest and feel better. I will fill you all in on my health soon but for now, a happy post about the sweetest Enchanted Tea Party being featured over on Evite.  Scroll down on the home page as Charli's party is a home page feature under "Real Parties".

I loved everything about this sweet party for our sweet girl but what I love most is how Charli still talks about it every single day, saying how much fun she had and how she wants to do it again! 




Need help planning your next party? 
Head on over to Evite and check out everything they have to offer! 

1 comment:

  1. So sweet!!!! Looks absolutely beautiful and I love the theme. And that you were featured on evite - congrats!!! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete