Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Catching Moments: {31/52}:

*Crew's Got Tricks...
{Sorry, not sorry... had to post 2}
Crew's Bike obsession is still going strong and Daddy couldn't be happier, especially now that Crew has started practicing his own tricks... Youngest BMXer ever maybe?! It might make daddy proud but this Momma has all the anxiety... {I'm going to go pour a glass of wine now}! 

*Catching Charli during quiet time...
Or at least trying to... I love peeking in on Charli in her room during Crew's nap time and her quiet time to see what her little imagination is up to. I can always count on her dressed up in something and playing... Here she was playing with all of her Princess Barbies while wearing her fairy wings & Tiara {duh}. Of course I tried to snap a quick picture of her playing... Nope, not today mom. hahaha! 


1 comment:

  1. He is so precious on that bike! I would get nervous too! And of course so is Charli!

    ReplyDelete