Pages

Monday, August 8, 2016

Crew's Second Birthday Invitation:

Good Morning & Happy Monday Friends! 

 I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and is ready for a good week ahead! 
For us, another week of Summer means another Birthday Week Celebration! This time for the baby {and then Nana's Big 60th next week... So many Summer Birthday Babes in our family and we love it!}.

I am kicking off Crew's Birthday Week by sharing his oh so perfect invitation that fits our boy more than you know. It was designed by... Yep, you guessed it, my best friend {seriously what would I do without her by my side!}. When I showed Crew his invitation he screamed with delight saying
"YAY, YAY, YAY... BOAT, BOAT, BOAT... MY PAAAA-TY... TANKS MAMA"
{oh sweet baby jesus did my heart explode!}. 



I have planned a Summer Sail for his Second Birthday and everything that I am doing for his big day screams his personality. He is boat obsessed and I couldn't be happier with how happy he is seeing it all come together! I still can't believe in less than a week our baby boy will be a big two year old. I'm not really sure how it all happened so quickly but it has and we are looking forward to celebrating our Crew Benjamin all week long and cannot wait for 
Bubba's Big Boat Birthday Bash this weekend! haha!

Let Bubba's Birthday Week commence! 

No comments:

Post a Comment