Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

Our Home Decor: Valentine's Edition:

Happy Monday Friends! 

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and enjoyed the Super Bowl last night! I loved seeing what everyone was doing and what fun treats were being made. I cannot believe that Valentine's Day is less than a week away! Crazy right. 

As our kids get older, every single holiday {big or small} gets so much more fun and I absolutely love it! My love for decorating has really started to rub off on Charli and it makes my design heart oh so happy! When I change out the decor at night while they are asleep Charli will exclaim with such joy the next morning; 
"Oh mommy, the man-tall looks soooooo fab-ilus! I just love what you did" {melt}.
And that my friends is just one of the little reasons why I do what I do! Seeing them light up at something so simple makes me so incredibly happy! 

So here is a little glimpse into what our home looks like for Valentine's Day!



Front Door:

Front Sitting Room:
*a quick change of ribbon and a little homemade burlap banner makes for a festive wreath.


Family Room:


*you can find all the DIY's for the galvanized letters, feather arrows, and vintage love letters that I made last year Here. All three were so simple and I love the simple rustic touch it gives!


*I still love framing Charli's masterpieces she creates but I really need to update them and start to include poor Crew! haha.


And I can't forget about the beautiful bouquet of roses my man surprised me with a little early! Nothing beats fresh flowers in the home and it's one thing I always try to have!  



Happy Week Ahead & Happy Decorating! 







1 comment: