Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Catching Moments: {6/52}:

 *Naps 
This week has definitely been one for the books. Both kids being sick with Hand Foot Mouth, myself officially catching Hand Foot Mouth from them {it's awful by the way and painful}. But these sickies do make for some pretty precious melt your momma heart moments. Catching Charli napping on the couch at random hours {which never happens} made my heart skip a beat. Even though she is a big 3 1/2 year old these days she will always be our baby girl. 

*Little Man washing his Hands
Crew has officially realized that he too can stand on the stool in the kitchen and see everything happening on the counters. He now carries it to every location in the kitchen just to take a peek. One of his favorite things to do is washing his hands. He will carry it to the sink and stand there and wait for me to help him. Oh I could eat him up I love him so!

5 comments:

  1. He is so precious!!! Hope you guys all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friend!! I think the worst of it is behind us! Woohoo! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Poor everyone!! Sweet Charli sleeping on the couch...nothing like a little sickness to remind you of just how little they still are. :) And Crew carrying the stool...Cam still does the same thing, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete