Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Recipe: Buffalo Chicken Dip:

Happy Super Bowl Sunday! 

I want to first say thank you for all the kind words about my not feeling well. I think some of it has to do with some new medication my Doctors have put me on. We will be getting to the bottom of it soon hopefully. Today was a good day though and I am very thankful I was feeling a little more myself especially since both kids spiked fevers today. One great week for us I tell ya!
But on to the reason for the post...

This dip is one of my go-to's for football season, is probably one of the easiest things to make, and is especially delicious. So what better time to share it than Super Bowl Sunday! Instead of being able to enjoy this with my friends at a Super Bowl Party {which was the plan} I will be enjoying it in my sweats with two sick babes that I'm sure I will be tending to all night long!


Ingredients: 
*1 1/2 cup cooked & shredded chicken {I don't measure it, I just eye ball it and it is super easy to use a Rotisserie chicken}
*1 8 ounce package cream cheese {softened}
*1/2 cup Ranch
*1/2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
*3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
*Blue Cheese Crumbles


Preparation:
Heat Chicken & Buffalo Sauce in skillet until heated through.
Stir in Cream Cheese & Ranch Dressing.
Cook, stirring until well blended & warm.
Mix in Shredded Cheese.
Pour into shallow dish.
Sprinkle Blue Cheese Crumbles on top and pop in oven on Broil until melted.
Serve! 



With a side of Omission Pale Ale, Yum! 



2 comments:

  1. I love seeing everyone's different spin on this recipe. Ranch + blue cheese crumbles sounds like an awesome combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my most favorite apps! Give me all the things buffalo!

    ReplyDelete