Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Catching Moments: {5/52}:

*Tea Party for Two
I have not been feeling well this week. I have been so incredibly sick and unfortunately am waiting to hear if a second surgery is in my very near future. As I was laying on the couch one afternoon in tears, Charli walked over to me, took her tiny little pointer finger, and as she wiped the tear rolling down my cheek she said "Mommy, I fink I have somefing that will make you feel betta... I made you some choca-lit tea". {melt}.  

*Timeouts
What happened to our sweet and innocent little boy who could do no wrong? Crew has had his first {few} timeouts this week. This boy still melts our heart every single day and is still the biggest love but he has now entered the hitting and biting stage which Charli never did and it is taking a tole on us all. The sad thing is he will normally bite Charli when he is actually happy/playing/being nice... haha! {not ok dude, not ok}. 


1 comment:

  1. I do hope that you start feeling better soon. Charli is absolutely the sweetest for being a little mama to you.

    ReplyDelete