Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

Chatting with Charli:





*(regarding Jingle the Elf) Mommy, but how did Jingle get INSIDE da house though? (Magic honey! Magic!)... Uhhhhh... Wiiiight Mommy... (with an added eye roll)
*Bailey is just my puppy, nobody else's
*(singing): Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all da way, oh what fun it is to wide in a hocus pocus leigh, hey (best version of Jingle Bells I have ever heard... hahaha!)
*(singing): London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, London Bridge is falling down, my favowite lady
*(talking on the phone to daddy one day): Daddy, maybe once my piggy bank is ALL FULLED UP theeeeeeeen you won't have to go to work anymore!
*(sitting in the playroom looking out the window): Sometimes mommy, when I see a car go by, I fink IT'S DADDY! DADDY'S HOME! But then it's not. (bless that sweet child's little heart)
*Mommy, lets just have a comba-shashion (conversation)
*(As I walk in to the play room to check on the kids): Hi Mommy, welcome to my wine-a-wee west-want. Would you like to sit down? We have Wine, just for YOU! (this was also at 8:30AM... I love how most children play "house" or "doctor"... Nope not mine, they play "winery restaurant". Mama maaaaaayyyyyy have a problem!) hahaha! 
*(on our way to the Doctor when they were sick): Mommy, maybe we don't tell the Doc-ta that I am free (three), how bout we just tell him I am Four, O-tey. (pretty sure it doesn't work like that, and he already knows you are three...)
*(while tapping the top of Crew's head) this is my Uncle Dad, Sandrew, and my name is Land, how do you do


Oh sweet girl, there is never a dull moment with you, but boy do we love it! 




Happy Friday Friends & Cheers to the weekend! 

2 comments: