Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Birchbox: October Delivery:

 It's that time of the month again...
My 'Me' time!

These Birchboxes never get old!






In the Box:
* Balance Me- Wonder Eye Cream: Antiaging multitasker eye cream that conquers wrinkles and dark circles.
(Um yes please!! This is my God send!!)
*Coastal Scents- Eyeshadow Palette Set: A nude and metallic shadow set
(So excited about this! I never branch out from my MAC Vanilla powder eye shadow, so I am very excited to try this!)
*dr. brandt- pores no more vacuum cleaner: An award-winning gel that degunks pores for fewer blackheads and smoother skin!
(Who wouldn't want a pore refining gel!! This is amazing!)
*Essential Elements- Wake Up Rosemary Shoer Gel: Luxe cleanser that infuses skin with nourishing honey and softening rosemary and mint oils.
(This smells amazing and sounds luxurious!)
*Harvey Prince- Petaly Noir: Lush floral scent that evokes a midnight stroll among blossoming orchids.
(I must admit that the perfumes I have received have not disappointed!! I love them all and am excited about this one too!)


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment