Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

Birchbox: September Delivery:

This month, Birchbox is celebrating their 4th Anniversary! 
To celebrate, they are offering  their subscribers Bonus Boxes which will be filled with four awesome samples from over the past four years! 
I just may need to participate in that! 

And I am not only loving everything in the box but loving the box itself! 








 In the Box:
* Davines- Oi Oil: A lightweight, antioxidant- rich serum that tames frizz, ups your shine, and prevents breakage.
(Not sure how this will do with my hair because I already have very oily hair, but I will definitely try it out!)
*Dr. Jart +- Pore Minimalist-Black Charcoal Sheet Mask: A fabric mask that is soaked in charcoal and spearmint serum that clears pores and smoothes skin.
(Super excited about this! Doing something good for your face is always a great idea!!)
*Perlier- Moisturizing Body Balm in Shea Lavender: From the Italian skincare brand, this richly nourishing cream will smooth and soften your skin!
(I love a good body balm! And this feels amazing, and smells amazing too!)
* Pixi- Shea Butter Lip Balm in Honey Nectar: A dual-purpose balm that hydrates with shea butter while giving lips a pretty wash of  color.
(I am in LOVE with this balm! It is so silky smooth and the perfect nude shade!! I love a nude lip!)
*TOCCA- Eau de Parfum- Florence: With notes of bergamot, gardenia, and jasmine, this floral scent has an old-world charm.
(I already have this packed for vacation! Can't wait to use it!)


Yet another great box!
Happy Anniversary Birchbox! 


I hope everyone has a Happy Friday and a great weekend! 
I am excited for our last little family beach vacation before Fall and Crew's first getaway! 




No comments:

Post a Comment