Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

My Graduate:

So as you know, the whole reason for us living in Monterey, was for Steven to attend the Naval Postgraduate School to get his Masters Degree in Systems Engineering... What you may not have known, was while working so very hard each and every day towards this degree, he was also working just as hard to graduate from the Naval War College! 

Well yesterday afternoon he graduated from the Naval War College, and I could not be more proud of my husband and all of his accomplishments in these last two years! He is the hardest working man I know, and deserves all of the recognition in the world! I am just sad that Charli and I could not be there with him... (we were there in spirit babe!)





And a huge thank you to my lovely friends Kari and Lauren whose husbands were graduating with Steven today and sent me all of these wonderful pictures since I could not be there! You guys are the best! :)


Congratulations Steven!! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your hubs! He looks like such a proud man in that last picture!!

    ReplyDelete