Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day:

Happy Father's Day to all of you Dad's out there! 

But a very special First Father's Day to my best friend, the man of my dreams, and the man that Charli gets to call Dada! Steven, you are the sweetest, most caring, loving, genuine, wholehearted dad I know, and you were truly meant for this job! You are the best dad in the whole entire world, and Charli is the absolute luckiest little girl to have you! There is nothing more that I love to see, then the way she looks at you, or how excited she gets when she see's you, or how when she hears the garage door open, she heads straight for the door because she knows Dada is home. I know how much you mean to me, so I can only imagine that Charli feels the same way, but times 100! I really wish you were here today and that we could spend this special day with you. We miss you so much and can't wait for you to be here and have a "Belated" Father's Day with you! Your girls love you! Happy Father's Day! 



Dad.
A Daughter's First Love.


And of course, a very Happy Father's Day to my Dad. I know I may not have always shown it, but my Dad did, and still does mean the world to me, and I love him with all of my heart.! He is a hard working, caring, protecting, providing Father, and I am so lucky to call him my Dad, but I feel even luckier that Charli gets to call him her Papa! I am so thankful that we get to be here and actually celebrate this day with him (even though he has been out of town all week for work and doesn't get back until this afternoon), so celebrate half of this day with him! ;) I love you Dad, Happy Father's Day!






Great Dads become even better Papas!



Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment