I want to thank Rachel over at The Ross Family for nominating me for One Lovely Blog Award!
You are so sweet!
Thank the one that nominated you.
Put up the picture for the lovely blog award.
Tell everyone 7 things about yourself.
Nominate 7 other people and tell them that you've nominated them.
7 things about myself:
1. I have never had braces. Although I have chipped my front right tooth about a dozen times... haha
2. I have never broken a bone. Crazy to think about, with all of the sports I have played and injuries I have had... But no breaks (knock on wood)! ;)
3. I was in a severe Golf Cart accident about 6-7 years ago. I was not driving, the Golf Cart flipped and landed on me, and drug me down the cart path on the golf course. I had very severe injuries to my right leg (and still have no feeling in the lower leg/ankle), and like I mentioned above...
I was in and out of Specialists Offices for about 6 months, getting X-Rays every week during that time. All of the skin on my leg had been torn off and as it was trying to heal got infected. The Doctors talked about skin grafting and also possibly amputating (it was that bad).
Thank the good Lord that didn't happen and they were finally able to get everything under control.
4. I never wax or pluck my eyebrows. I know! Just little blonde baby hairs grow and they are few and far between, so I think I actually take tweezers to them maybe twice a year... if that!
5. Although I may not seem like it these days, I was a huge athlete growing up and through High School. My main two sports being swimming and soccer. I swam and played soccer for 16 years. Starting both at age 3.
I was All- Conference and All- State in High School and just really didn't want to play in College! haha
6. I wear watches every day. With that being said, I probably wouldn't be able to tell you the time... Not because I can't read it, but because half the time my watch is three hours ahead or behind, or the battery is dead! LOL! I always forget that my husband changes the time on my watch whenever we are traveling to different time zones and then I never change it back, because honestly when someone asks me what time it is, I pull out my phone! HAHA!
(My watches are for style... clearly!) ;)
7. I have to take a bath every night. It is just something that I have always done and really helps relax me at the end of the day!
It's my perfect!
My Nominations Are:
Sorry if you have already been nominated. Just showing my love! :)
Jessie at Nelson Notes
Sarah at Our Journey
Kate at Daffodil's
Jenny at Creatively Blooming
Chelsea at Anchors Aweigh
Kate at Life at the BK Lounge
Jamie at Hello Little Scout
Thank you so much again Rachel for the nomination!
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!