Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Steven:


A husband is someone who shares your sweetest memories, brightest dreams, and deepest joys. 

With you as my husband, I have all of the love and caring my heart could desire
With you as a father, our family has someone to trust in and love and admire...
With you as my friend, I have every hope that our plans and our dreams will come true
But I know that, whatever our future may bring, Ill be happy, because I'm with you.

Happy Birthday sweetie! You are my best friend and my everything, and I couldn't imagine my life without you! You are the best husband and father and I love you with all my heart! Happy Birthday! 



Today we woke up to a few Birthday surprises for the Birthday boy...


Yes, he got a brand new mountain bike... And of course took with out for a good ride this morning with some of the guys! I think it is safe to say that he LOVES it! :)

After he got home from his ride, it was time to head to the airport to pick up his sister! Another great birthday present I might add! Then we headed into town for a little margaritas, great company, and beautiful view!

Although, this is the only view I need! :)

Then this evening we headed up to the golf course with a few friends for a little birthday Happy Hour, that included great food, great drinks, and whats a birthday without some shots! ;)

How cute is she?! (Our friends little one, Hannah!)


A little Birthday shot toast for the Birthday boy!







There is nothing better then being with family on your birthday! 




You may be old (3-3) but I still think you are super hot! ;)

Your girls love you so much, Happy Birthday sweetie! 


No comments:

Post a Comment