Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Anniversary Steven:

I cannot believe it has already been two years! 


Two years ago today I was surrounded by all of my family and my absolute best friends in the entire world, getting ready to say "I Do" to the man that God made for me! I am so lucky to have found you Steven James, and Charli is even luckier that she gets to call you "Da Da"! 

You are my best friend, my everything! You are the sweetest, kindest, most genuine, loving, caring, selfless man I have ever met, and I get to call you my husband! (Not to mention you are totally good looking!) ;) I love you more as each day passes, and I am so excited to see what God has in store for us! I can't wait to spend forever with you, and to grow old with you! I love you Steven James, and Happy Anniversary! 

So let's take a walk down memory lane! 

(All photography done by Andy Armstrong)



















What a day! 


I love you Steven James Hall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment