Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Catching Moments: {8/52}:

*Friday Nights with Girlfriends...
One of Charli's best little girlfriends came over last Friday night for a fun Pajama, Pizza & Princess Play Date Party! They loved every minute of prancing around in matching jammies, making homemade pizza, and playing. I creeped in at one point and saw this... They are the sweetest and I loved watching this sweet memory unfold! 



*Beach Babe on a Wednesday...
We took advantage of the beautiful weather today and the kids and I headed to the beach. Today was an absolutely peaceful day with our beach babes. They were so well behaved, didn't even go near the water, and just stayed right by me playing {mommy win!}. I loved how intrigued Crew was just playing with the sticks & lining them up in the sand! 

No comments:

Post a Comment