Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Catching Moments: {11/52}:

*Boys play house too...
Every so often I will catch Crew sneak into sissy's room when she isn't looking and I follow to see what he is up to. He will sit so quietly and play with her doll house and log cabin {because it is clearly forbidden property by sisters standards}. I of course allow it because I find it so sweet. Just look at him starring at those little critters!! swoon! Buuuuuuuut, it usually only last for about 5-10 minutes before he starts stomping around pretending to be a dinosaur, monster, or destroyer toddler. Eh, cute while it lasts! 

*Stop & Smell the roses {ehhh, jasmine}...
A busy Gardener always finds time to stop & smell the flowers... I find Charli every single day smelling the Jasmine while we are outside playing. She truly is an old sole and possibly flower child! haha!  


But that crop top tho... It deserves a second feature!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment