Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

Our Home Decor: Memorial Day Edition:

Good Morning, Happy Friday & Hello Memorial Day Weekend! 

There is something about this time of year, as we enter into Summer, that I truly love! Summer fashion, the relaxing vibes, and give me all the red, white & blue. I have always correlated Summer with those three simple colors and all things America. Knowing that we get to kick off Summer with a remembrance to the ones who have paid the ultimate sacrifice and laid down their life for our freedom and country is something truly special. 
"All gave Some, Some gave All... Remember the Fallen"

When it comes to decorating for Memorial Day and then again for The 4th of July I say, give me all the American Flags! It is something you will find all around our home for the Holiday and in my opinion you can never have too many. So here you go, take a peek into what our home looks like this Memorial Day Weekend! 

Front Porch:

{We are in the process of finally working on the outside of our home before we tackle the inside so all I got around to doing was adding some simple touches to the wreath. Which honestly, I absolutely love the simplicity and classic feel it gives!}


Family Room:




Dining Room:















Back Porch:

 {It wouldn't be Summer or Memorial Day weekend without snack time being outside while swimming or playing, am I right!}


Wishing everyone a wonderful fun filled weekend with their loved ones! 

Happy Decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment