Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Charli's Mother's Day Tea:

A few weeks ago I was cordially invited by the sweetest little girl in all the land {with a little tea pot card & poem} to attend her very first Mother's Day Tea at school. Charli and I have been so excited about this day and she has talked about it nonstop. Well the day had finally come and as I dropped Charli off at school yesterday morning, Mommy followed behind for the Mother's Day Tea! 

It was the sweetest little morning with my first born, who made me a mommy. Watching her sing all of the songs she had been practicing with all of her classmates melted my momma heart. All of the children sang to us and made us special gifts. It truly was a morning I will always hold close to my heart and am so happy I could be there with my baby girl! 





{The sweetest gifts}




Happy Tuesday! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to preschool with Brantley tomorrow for Muffins with Mom and I am seriously so excited!! It's always a treat to spend some one-on-one time with just one kiddo and I bet Charli loved it as much as you did! The gifts/crafts are adorable!! Happy early Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. What a special memory for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I can't even handle these school projects with their hands - I cry every time! Charli is so lucky to have you, as the woman she looks up to!!

    ReplyDelete