Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Charli's Chapter: My Last Day of Preschool:

from charli's chair:



I can't even believe it
It's the last day of School
I met many new friends
And my Teachers were so cool

Mrs O & Mrs Collins
Were the absolute best
I really will miss them
Along with all the rest

This was my very first 
Full year of School
It went very well
I followed every rule

I absolutely loved 
Everything we did
Because it included
My teachers and friends;
The Library, Playground, Music
Cooking & Chapel
Spanish & Snack Time
With my good trusty apple

I really will miss it
Each and every day
But here is to Summer
Let's play, play, play!! 




 First Day // Last Day

***

Thanks for stopping by!



charli xoxo








1 comment:

  1. I love the poem! You are so creative! And Charli is just the cutest! She has grown up so much, especially in her face. Happy summer to both of you!

    ReplyDelete