Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Charli's Third Birthday Invitations:

Well, we are exactly one week away from having a three year old and I can't even begin to describe what I am feeling. How is she already three, why is she growing up so fast, every question that we seem to ask ourselves as we watch both of our children grow. As much as I would love to slow time down or to keep them little forever, we absolutely love watching them grow, learn, and discover new things each and every day! 
With that, we are so excited to be celebrating our little Threenager this week!

So as we officially enter into Charli's Birthday Week (because yes, that's what we do around here) I wanted to share her absolutely adorable Birthday Invitation, designed by my very best friend at CBdesigns. It is a little glimpse into what I have planned for her Birthday (which has been planned since right after her Second Birthday.) I know, call me crazy, but this is just the type of person I am. I am a huge planner... and yes I don't even want to admit it but I already have her 4th birthday in the works! So without further ado...

Charli's Third Birthday Invitation



They turned out absolutely perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything more! My super talented best friend is a Graphic Designer and does some truly amazing work . Christie has created all of our Christmas Cards every year, the kids Birthday invitations, both of their Baptism Invites, along with a number of other little things she has done for me including my Blog design and logo! I came up with the saying for the invites and had an idea of what I wanted them to look like, but other than that I let Christie's creative mind work because I know she creates some truly magnificent things! 

If you are in the market for needing one of a kind costume design work you should reach out to her! She is amazing and will not disappoint! Thank you so much again Christie for designing yet another amazing invite that our family will cherish forever! 




Happy Birthday Week Charli Adele! 

1 comment:

  1. I love them, just perfect!!!! And yaaaaay for bday weeks, I totally support it! ;)

    ReplyDelete