Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

Summer Family Pictures:

I am kicking off one of my very favorite holiday weekends with sharing our Red, White, & Blue Summer Family Photo Shoot we did in honor of the 4th! Red, White, & Blue, Sailboats, America, Pictures (Family Pictures to be exact), and my little gang... All of my favorite things! 

I am so happy we went with taking these right before we moved from Newport so we will always have these to look back on and remember how we ended our time there! 

So as I will be signing off to enjoy this wonderful weekend with my family (missing daddy) :( I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy 4th!

From our family to yours, Happy 4th of July! 







*All photos taken by myself with help from my wonderful husband!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! Such a lovely family. :)

    Karen

    ReplyDelete