Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Thank You:

I want to take a quick minute to say Thank You to all of our family and friends, near and far, for the outpouring love, support, and kindness through this rough patch in our lives. I honestly can't say thank you enough to everyone's generosity and all they have done. From everyone who sent meals to our home for 2 weeks, to the gift baskets and magazines, to every flower arrangement that adorns our home! Every single thing not forgotten, and every flower a reminder that we truly have some very special people in our lives! It is truly humbling, so thank you again! 

And because every flower we have received is way too beautiful not to share and has truly brightened my day! 





And the most beautiful little flowers Charli picked just for me and was so excited to show me when I got home!



Thank you all again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment